Putting your clients first
With Mercy Physicians Medical Group (MPMG), your clients can choose from a network of 140+ primary care physicians, 420+ specialists and two leading hospitals. We understand that personal attention and quality care are important.
Help is here
Choosing a Medicare plan can be overwhelming. That’s why clients come to you. And you want to help them find the best fit. We can help. Here are some examples of the questions and issues MPMG can handle for you:
- If member is being balance-billed, we can research and give member next steps for resolution.
- Verify eligibility (with the understanding health plans frequently retro disenrollment).
- Assist with medical network information including primary care doctors, specialists, hospitals and other ancillary services.
- Provide status of claim or authorization without sharing personal health information.
- Help with primary care doctor access — getting an appointment with the office.
- Manage any complaints with a primary care doctor.
- Assist with information about open or closed practices for primary care doctors.
To request provider network directories or promotional items, please fill out the form.
You have a dedicated customer service representative to help with client issues.
Customer Service Representative
NAMM California – Ontario, CA
Hours: Mon.–Thurs.: 8:00 a.m.–5:30 p.m. PT
Fri.: 8:00 a.m.–4:30 p.m. PT
Stay informed. Connect with us.
Learn more about the services MPMG offers your clients. Get important information and updates.